CONGRATULATIONS ON TAKING THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS YOUR AVIATION CAREER
Follow the steps below to apply
- At least 18 years of age
- English Language Proficiency
- Medical - Students must obtain a Class 1 Medical. Please see the list of approved doctors in your area at CAA or discuss with our enrolment team. If an approved doctor is not accessible to you, contact our enrolment team for more info.
- NCEA Level 2 English, Maths and a science
Collect the following supporting documentation:
- Class 1 Medical
- Recent NCEA/school results
- CV or Resume, if applicable
- Copy of your passport
- Log book of previous flying, if applicable. Prior flying experience will only be recognised in part/and if completed in and ICAO approved course. This is subject to review by our Chief Flight Instructor or CAA New Zealand.
Submit your application form and supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Enrolments, Ardmore Flying School. PO Box 72744, Papakura, Auckland 2244.
Attend a selection day (held second Wednesday of each month) During selection day you will be invited to spend a day at the school participating in group activates, short maths test, ADAPT TEST and if successful during the first part of the day’s events you will be asked to remain at the school for formal interview in the afternoon. The cost of selection day is $100.00 which includes the ADAPT test fee and lunch.
If your application is successful, you will be sent a letter of offer and a training agreement, which will outline the details of of your programme.
Accept the Offer of Placement by returning the signed training agreement.
Pay the first instalment of fees. For more information on fees please contact our Enrolments team.
If you are applying for a student loan, as part of confirming your placement on the course you are required to apply online to Studylink.
All enrolment processes must be completed two weeks prior to course commencement.
We will issue a Confirmation of Placement and Instalment Receipt via email.
You will be invited to an orientation day the week prior to course commencement. We look forward to welcoming you to the start of your aviation adventure.