WELCOME STUDENTS FROM VIETNAM
Congratulations on taking your first step in your aviation journey.
New Zealand is the world’s best aviation learning environment in terms of learning to fly in all terrain and weather conditions, open and available airspace, sophisticated air traffic control systems, world-leading aviation regulations and reputable licensing, being a multi-cultural, safe and friendly welcoming country.
Ardmore Aviation Academy offers the following programmes:
We have several training programs as under:
- Private Pilot Licence (PPL)
- Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL)
- Commercial Pilot Licence with Multi Engine Rating and Instrument Flight Time
- Certificate in General Aviation - Level 5 (CPL with Multi Engine Instrument Rating)
- Diploma in Aviation (Airline Preparation) - Level 6
- Diploma in Aviation (Flight Instruction) - Level 6
We provide ab-initio training. You do not need prior ground training or flying experience to join us.
- Age 18 years at commencement of training;
- High School with good grades;
- Good English language skills (IELTS 6.0 in Academic module)
- NZ CAA Class 1 Medicals
- Pass our online Pilot Pre-Screening Test (ADAPT)*
*ADAPT is an online test, costs NZ$ 70 and takes 10 minutes to complete. It assesses whether you have the physical skills and personality to be successfully trained as pilot. It is a test of your natural ability to learn and process information. You can stop and start the test at any time and can re-sit the test, if required. For details and to take the test, visit nzskillsconnect.co.nz
For more information and to commence your enrolment today, contact our Ardmore representative for Vietnam.