WELCOME STUDENTS FROM SOUTH KOREA
Congratulations on taking your first step in your aviation journey.
New Zealand is the world’s best aviation learning environment in terms of learning to fly in all terrain and weather conditions, open and available airspace, sophisticated air traffic control systems, world-leading aviation regulations and reputable licensing, being a multi-cultural, safe and friendly welcoming country.
Ardmore Flying School offers the following programmes:
- At least 18 years old at course commencement.
- English Language Proficiency
- Immigration - All international students must hold a Student Visa to study in NZ. This can be obtained via www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/options/study upon receiving your Confirmation of Placement from Ardmore Flying School.
- Medical - students must obtain a Class 1 CAANZ medical. Please see the list of approved doctors on the CAA website or discuss with our International Recruitment Manager. If an approved doctor is not accessible to you, contact our enrolment team for more info
- Logbook of any previous flight training
For more detailed information please contact our Enrolments team.
Any amount of fees paid in advance are placed in a government guaranteed trust in the student’s name and not directly into Ardmore. Ardmore Flying School then bills the student’s trust account for training after it has been completed. Contact us to find out more.
For more information and to commence your enrolment today, contact our Ardmore representative for South Korea.