CONGRATULATIONS ON TAKING THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS YOUR AVIATION CAREER
Follow the steps below to apply
- At least 18 years old at course commencement.
- English Language Proficiency
- Immigration - All international students must hold a Student Visa to study in NZ. This can be obtained via www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/options/study upon receiving your Confirmation of Placement from Ardmore Flying School.
- Medical - Students must obtain a Class 1 Medical. Please see the list of approved doctors in your area at CAA or discuss with our enrolment team. If an approved doctor is not accessible to you, contact our enrolment team for more info.
- Logbook of any previous flight training
For more detailed information please contact our Enrolments team.
Collect the following supporting documentation:
- Recent school results
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your IELTS score
- Copy of your Class 1 Medical by an approved CAA doctor
- Log book of previous flying (if applicable)
Submit your application form and supporting documentation to email@example.com or post to Enrolments, Ardmore Flying School. PO Box 72744, Papakura, Auckland 2244
When all the conditions have met requirements, Ardmore Flying School will issue an Offer of Placement and Training Agreement via email.
Accept the Offer of Placement by returning the signed training agreement.
Pay the first instalment of fees.
We will issue a Confirmation of Placement and Instalment Receipt via email.
Apply for a New Zealand student visa with your Confirmation of Placement and receipt.
After you receive your Student Visa, book your flight to arrive at least one week prior to course commencement. Please inform the Enrolments Team of your arrival date and time so we can welcome you at the airport and transport you to Ardmore accomodation if you are staying with us.
Upon arrival, you will have a personal orientation with one of the Ardmore Flying School staff. We look forward to welcoming you to the start of your aviation adventure.