Multi Crew Integration Course (MCI)
The Multi Crew Integration (MCI) course provides students who have IFR Rating and ATPL exam credits with a detailed introduction to the many demands of a multi-crew cockpit and the systems and operation of modern turbo-prop and jet aircraft.
For low hour pilots or those with no commercial multi-crew experience this course provides excellent preparation for entry into Airline entrant pilot roles.
Location & start dates
Ardmore Flying School 2nd November 2015
Must have completed CPl, MEIR and all ATPL subjects.
- Human Factors
- Role of an Airline Pilot
- Use of Operational Documents
- Advanced Aircraft Systems
- Safety Management Systems
- Managing Threats to Safe Flight
- Primary Flight Management (all phases of flight)
- 10 Hours Pilot Flying KingAir B200 Simulator
- 10 Hours Pilot Monitoring KingAir B200 Simulator
- 8 Hours Pilot Flying Boeing B737-800 Simulator
- 8 Hours Pilot Monitoring Boeing B737-800 Simulator